Garmin Forerunner 110 Review – If it’s a no-nonsense, easy to use, GPS-enabled without all the bloated bells and whistles of many other training devices you want then look no further than Garmin’s Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch.
The Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch is without a doubt the easiest, most straightforward way to keep track of your training. There is pretty much no setup needed, simply press start and head off for a run or walk.
Forerunner 110 uses GPS to accurately record your distance, time and pace. Data from each run is stored in the unit, so you can go back and review how you did last week or last month. Or, upload to our Garmin Connect website for more detailed analysis.
This is without a doubt Garmin’s easiest to use gps watch / training device on the market at the moment. Simply take it out of the box, charge it up, head outside and locate a satellite (this usually takes a minute or two at longest) and answer a few questions which the device will prompt you for. Now you just need to press start and take off for your run, when you have completed you run, press stop and you are done! That’s all there is to it, couldn’t be easier could it?
Whilst the Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch is by far the easiest to use gps training device we have encountered, the fact it isn’t as feature packed as some of the more expensive models doesn’t mean the device has compromised its aesthetics or durability. The Forerunner 110 is one of the best looking devices Garmin produces which may also appeal to the more casual user who wants to use the watch to just keep track of their jogging progress, the unisex model as the name implies will suit both male and female users.
- The Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled trainer watch will accurately record distance travelled, time spent and pace
- High-sensitivity The GPS receiver is highly sensitive and even under trees or when blocked by tall buildings, will remain locked on satellites.
- Rechargeable battery runs for 8 hours life in training mode.
- Free membership at Garmin Connect which you can upload your workout data to view summaries, track progress and create goals, amongst other things.
- Add ANT+ heart rate monitor for calorie computation ability.
- Dimensions: 5.3 x 5.3 x 2.6 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
The Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch is the perfect entry level gps training device for the new runner or the runner who doesn’t need all the complexity and bells and whistles of the more feature packed, more expensive models.
Home | Garmin Forerunner 110 Review